Monday, September 13, 2010

The darndest things

Isn't it hilarious when little kids say things that they probably don't understand?

Answer: yes.


Don't get me wrong, I am not referring to Bill Cosby's version of the kids say the darndest things.
Of course some kid would say something weird to a goofy sounding black dude while at the same time being in front of a camera.

I am talking about when they say things that are just straight up crazy. Like when a kid learns a cuss word and decides it is the best idea ever imagined to repeat it about thirty times. This especially cracks me up. Some little dumbfuck kid running around and screaming "Fuck, fuck, fuck" just somehow seems hilarious to me. Anyway, not a gigantic entry to the blog, but just something I decided would be a great idea to get off my chest.

No comments: