Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Isn't it weird


It's strange, to me at least, to be writing in this blog. "Why is it strange?" you might ask if you don't know me. Well, to answer that, I have just never figured myself to be the blog type of person. I don't log into Facebook every 2 hours to post a status and see how many people will respond to it generally. And I don't particularly need another form of expressing my frustrations to the world.

So, to answer the question (assuming of course that you are still reading this introductory missive), I am writing in this blog to strengthen my written skills. I believe that through writing in this damn thing every day that I will be able to develop my limited skills as a writer and actually get after doing something that I have enjoyed doing my entire life. This is a means of motivating myself. Does it matter if it sucks a whole lot? Not to me.

In order to do this I will be trying to post something in this blog everyday and maybe someone will read it, maybe not. Either way, I will endeavor to make sure that something that interests me is posted, along with maybe a picture or a video for fun. Here's something to start out with:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3WUitPlA8o&feature=feedrec





No comments: